Thursday, September 8, 2016

4

Power is an illusion You could be the greatest swimmer but it would all not matter once you step out of the water. Your strengths only excel in the environment where it is meant to excel.

I pursue power. Not because I lust for it, but because I crave it. I need it to protect those that I love. Some see my intent as noble; others do not. It matters little to me. I know precisely what I want.

In the world we live in, power is found every where. It takes the form of paper. Paper that is used as a medium for all transactions. Get hold of enough of these paper, and you will amass enough power to protect, or to destroy.

Power does not corrupt. It merely shows you who you really are. Some fear the truth of their very nature, so they avoid power. They condemn it. Others embrace their true nature and live by wicked intent. Despite that, there are a few that live with their true nature. They battle them every day, to keep the evil at bay.

I think it is more noble to overcome your natural evil through great effort than to be born good. Skyrim thought me that. Death is the only thing that waits us, if there is no God. I choose to live my life as well as I can. If there is a good to judge me at the end of my road, He will say to me: "You lived a interesting life, full of color and adventure. You left the lives you touched a bit better and I commend you for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment