Stories always get more interesting with a member of the opposite sex involved. For me, it was a girl. I tried to reach out to her, but I pulled back each time.
I remembered the pain I felt. That was the most devastating feeling ever. I think a man's worst fear is making the woman he cares about cry, because it shows him how weak and inadequate he truly is. No man wants to feel that way.
That is the reason for me to be who I am today. I play around, sure. But I do so proudly and openly, so that girls know to stay away, or at least not get too close.
I am afraid to love again. But I am trying. Step by step, maybe one day I can reach her. And we can hold each other's hand.
It's been so long since I pursued a girl. I guessed that I need to start from level 0. Well, since I made the first step, I am at level 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment